File No. 25/10/2017-18-PCI
All the members of the Council
Please find attached the documents relating to the National Awards 2017 instituted by the Press Council on Excellence in Journalism. While the Advertisement Notice has been published on 15th July, 2017, the details i.e. Notice along with the Introduction, Entry Form, Declaration Form, Rules and Press Release have been uploaded on the Council website. You are requested to use your good offices and circulate these documents amongst newspapers/freelancers at your end.
The entries may be filed in the following categories of the awards:-
1. Raja Ram Mohan Roy National Award for Excellence in Journalism
2. Rural Journalism and Development Reporting
3. Investigative Journalism,
4. Photo Journalism
(i) Single News Picture
(ii) Photo Feature
5. Best Newspapers Art:
The Award for 'Best Newspapers Art' covering cartoons, caricatures and illustration relates to the creativity of the art journalism through the medium of newspapers.
Ecl: (i) Advertisement for National Awards for Excellence in Journalism 2017
(ii) Introduction, Rules, Entry Form and Declaration for NAEJ 2017
(iii) Press Release
To publish your requirement write us at
Friday, July 28, 2017
Monday, July 17, 2017
Young professionals from developing countries can apply for a scholarship to study in Germany.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD, in German) supports postgraduate studies and training in a variety of subjects, including media studies.
Institutions that offer media studies include Leipzig University, Bauhaus University Weimar and Cologne University of Applied Sciences.
Candidates must have completed their college degree in the past six years and have at least two years of related professional experience.
The deadlines vary by university.
The Online News Association is accepting applications for the MJ Bear Fellowship and the HBCU Digital Media Fellowship.
The fellowships provide registration, travel and accommodations for the 2017 Online News Association Conference and Awards in Washington. The MJ Bear fellow also receives three online workshop sessions with a Personal Advisory Board and ONA membership.
The MJ Bear Fellowship is open to international candidates. The HBCU Digital Media Fellowship is awarded to students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU).
The deadline to apply is July 20.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Last date to apply 21 July 2017
Consultant for 'Brand Development, Promotion & Deployment strategies of SUBIS'
This assignment will be based on branding and promotion of the Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies as a one-stop avenue of ancient wisdom, literature, Indic & Buddhist knowledge systems, applied philosophy based courses and a harbinger of new knowledge and solutions based on the principles of philosophy. We are looking for Individuals who can work closely to achieve the below-mentioned goals and also make a name for themselves worldwide by undertaking some rule-defying strategies in branding and promoting SUBIS.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for seasoned Individuals to work towards positioning of Sanchi University as an International seat for knowledge. Both Buddhist and Indic knowledge systems along with need-based practical course prepared using the wisdom of our ancient text and practices are our core area of work. We also want to build a strong connect & collaborations with International Premier Institutions. We want scholars and bright students to choose us for their research & manuscript based projects.
Job Function-Strategy/Planning, Consulting, Public Relations
Seniority Level- Mid-Senior
Company- Higher Education, Writing &Editing, Marketing & Advertising Employment Type- Contract
Higher Education, Applied Philosophy, Linguistics, Publishing, Branding, Communication, Liasoning, Public Relations, Brand development, Policy Analysis, University Teaching, Student Engagement, Creative Writing
Fixed Payment:-The chosen individuals will be paid a fix monthly amount of ₹60,000/- (sixty thousand)
Variable Payment: - 10 percent variable project fee of the approved and successfully executed project cost will be decided through the deliverables, output and outcome mentioned in the submitted project.
SCOPE OF WORK
· Providing monthly report over SUBIS branding & promotion initiatives
· Providing input based on the perception & ground reality about brand SUBIS
· Execution of Social Media work based on the brand positioning of SUBIS
· Suggestion, advice & support on SUBIS website & other modes of communication
· Work on improving section/part of University's website in consultation with SUBIS
· Article for SUBIS media activity/Journal/news bulletin
· Monthly Writing, publishing one article/report/coverage for National media on SUBIS
· Liasoning /Networking related activities in consultation with SUBIS authorities
· Specific role in monthly activities of the University
· Monthly listing of people & scholars beneficial for SUBIS academics & other activities
· Profiling and real-time website posting related to important visitor in SUBIS
· Minimum one innovative activity per month approved by SUBIS
· One monthly international collaboration & initiating idea with a strategy to execute the same.
· Specific monthly assignment from PR division of the SUBIS
INFORMATION TO INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS
· One Individual will be chosen for this Assignment.
· Some Individuals based on their core competence could be empanelled for need-based work.
· Short-listed candidates shall be given time to present a strategy based on the plan/outline given in the EOI.
· Pre bid meeting is scheduled on 17th July 2017 at 12.00 IST in our Bhopal Office. Queries and specific demand should reach us before 14th July 2017 before office hours.
· Bid documents can be purchased from website www.mpeproc.gov.in on paying the cost of ₹5,000/-
[Five thousand only]. EOI document can be viewed on www.sanchiuniv.org.in.
· Individual must have received ₹10 lakh or more as a professional fee in last 60 months for Executing of PR/ Branding/Marketing assignments. (Attach IT returns or Form No 16A)
WHERE TO APPLY:
This University is meant to address the global issues & shall generally cover educationalists, academicians, philosophers, researchers, practitioners from all over the world, but shall primarily focus on Asian countries - the land of Genesis & spread of Buddhist-Indic culture. All aspects of Buddhist-Indic Studies from philosophy to culture; from economics to governance shall be addressed in totality. It shall invite knowledge & wisdom from all ten directions; shall realise, redeem, research, refine and refurbish it further to disseminate in all spheres of life and contribute to the efforts in making 'Mother Earth' a better place to live in.
SANCHI UNIVERSITY OF BUDDHIST-INDIC STUDIES
2nd Floor, Sushasan Bhawan, Bhadbhada Square, Bhopal, M.P. 462003