To publish your requirement write us at
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Content Auditor- 2
Senior Monitor- 9
Monitor- 71 for following languages, English (40), Hindi (8), Malayalam (3), Telugu (2), Kannada (4), Tamil (2), Odiya (2), Guajrati (3), Kashmiri (2), Punjabi (2), Assamese (2), Nepali (1)
Last Date: February 28, 2013
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Adrija may be reached at 96811-65289/ email@example.com
Thanks & Regards,
Jobs & Notice:- www.iimcaa.blogspot.com
Sunday, January 27, 2013
- A college graduate, preferably with a degree in communication.
- Experienced in volunteering for or organizing public awareness campaigns.
- Requires good communication, content and copy writing skills.
- Well versed in using digital platforms to increase outreach, such as social media, website.
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box on public engagement for campaigns.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, and preferably basic knowledge of design softwares.
- Will be required to coordinate with different WWF teams in India to implement the Earth Hour campaign across the country.
- Coordinate with schools, colleges, and volunteers to run the Earth Hour campaign.
- Develop plans for social media outreach, online and other promotions for the campaign.
- Ideate and implement engaging and innovative on-ground events to increase visibility for the campaign.
- Assist the team in any other activities in relation to the Earth Hour campaign.
Friday, January 25, 2013
Minimum Essential Qualification Required
- Full-time Graduate Degree and 02 years full-time Post Graduate Degree in Communication/ Advertising and Communication Management/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relations OR
- Full-time Graduate Degree and 02 years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Communication/ Advertising and Communication Management/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relations OR
- Full-time Bachelor Degree and full-time 02 years MBA with specialization in Marketing OR
- Full-time Graduate and Full-time Post Graduate Degree with 01 year Full-time PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations, Journalism (English/ Hindi), Radio and Television Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
Minimum Essential Experience Required
- Minimum 15 years post Qualification Executive experience in line in PSU/ large private sector organization. Preference will be given to the candidates having post qualification executive experience across at least 2-3 communication platforms, such as, Electronic/ News/ Media Gathering and Production, Media Relations, Advertising, Public Relations, Branding, Web Design, Video Production and Editing, etc.
- A combination of experience in electronic media and large multi-unit PSUs/ Private Sector Organizations would be an added advantage.
- Candidates working in Govt./ Public Sector must have minimum one year experience in the next lower pay scale or next lower equivalent pay scale.
- Experience is relaxable upto 01 year in deserving cases.
Art Director/ Senior Art Director/ Group Head Art
- 7 Years+ experience must
- Advertising background is essential
Copy Writer/ Copy Supervisor
- 4 Year+ experience must
- Good command over English/ Hindi
PR/ Marketing Manager
- 3 Year+ experience must
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of different media agendas
Eligible candidates send CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Journalists in the print, broadcast, and current affairs documentary film media are eligible, including photographers, cartoonists and newspaper designers. Names and addresses of sponsors or references should be clearly mentioned with email and phone numbers.
THE CRITERIA FOR SELECTION will be excellence, analytical skill, social concern, insights, style, innovation, courage and compassion. Other things being equal, preference will be given to small town/rural and Indian language journalists. The entries will be evaluated by an independent panel of jurists whose verdict shall be final.
Nominations should include a bio-data (with complete postal address, telephone, fax numbers and email address, for facility of communication), together with samples of work done during 2012-13 in the form of clippings/tapes/CDs in standard formats. These should be accompanied by a brief appreciation of why the candidate is especially deserving of recognition.
Nominations addressed to B.G.Verghese, C-11 Dewan Shree Apartments, 30 Ferozshah Road, New Delhi -110001 should be received not later than February 18, 2013. The Award will be announced some days before the Award is presented at the India International Centre Auditorium in Delhi on March 20, 2013.
Coordinator, The Media Foundation
Win awards. Let your green film travel far and wide and make an impact through screenings at engrossing travelling film festivals, theaters and multiplexes, legislatures, via telecast on prime channels, and be an environmental education tool in universities, colleges, institutions and schools and civil society groups. The film festival will be organised from Dec 04-08, 2013 at New Delhi.
Following are the highlights of 7th CMS VATAVARAN:
- Total prize money: INR 15,00,000
- Prize money ranging from: INR 50,000-INR 150,000
- Sixteen awards in 10 Indian categories
- Eleven awards in 10 international categories
- Travel and accommodation support to all nominated Indian filmmakers
- Accommodation support to select international participants
We are accepting films which are produced on or after January 2011. Entries can be submitted in 10 categories. You may enter online through our partner www.withoutabox.com or download the entry form and guidelines from our website www.cmsvatavaran.org, fill the form, attach the required enclosures and courier it to us.
For festival history, credentials, associations and other details, we invite you to visit our website www.cmsvatavaran.org.
We look forward to receiving your entries and enthusiastic participation.
Send the entry form with all enclosures to:
Saket Community Centre
New Delhi 110 017 INDIA
P: 91-11-2499 597, 2652 2244
F: 91-11-2696 8282
For submissions related enquiry, please contact
Ms Deepti Roy
Mobile No. 098990 46592
For all Festival related query and information please write to
Sub-Editors: Applicants must have minimum 2 years of editorial experience and proficiency in QuarkXpress. Responsibilities will include copy editing and rewriting articles, fact-checking and writing engaging headlines.
Reporters: Minimum 2 years of experience.
Apply within 10 days to email@example.com
Pay & perks will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
"Urgently need a researcher for a fully funded biographical documentary film to be made in the next six months - kindly ask candidates to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org"
Interested students may apply to Shri Lall directly at the email given above.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
A meeting of Odisha Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association was held on 20.01.2012 at Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar. Alumni from different batches participated. Following decisions were taken in the meeting:-
1. Members present in the meeting approved the panel of Office Bearers for Odisha Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association. They are as follows:
President- Durgashish, OJ, 2002-03, Dhenkanal
Vice President- Partha Sarathi Behera, OJ, 2001-02, Dhenkanal
Vice President- Arindam Das, OJ, 2004-05, Dhenkanal
Vice President- Jyoti Prakash Nayak, EJ, 2006-07, Dhenkanal
General Secretary- Jyoti Prakash Mohapatra, OJ, 2002-03, Dhenkanal
Organisation Secretary- Sudhansu Kumar Patro, OJ, 2007-08, Dhenkanal
Secretary- Punyashloka Mishra, OJ, 2007-08, Dhenkanal
Secretary- Pratyush Saa, OJ, 2007-08, Dhenkanal
Secretary- Ruby Nanda, EJ, 2006-07, Delhi
Secretary- Arup Dalai, OJ, 2006-07, Dhenkanal
Secretary- Satya Narayan Mallick, OJ, 2003-04, Dhenkanal
Treasurer- Sanjay Kumar Sahu, EJ, 2002-03, Dhenkanal
Joint Secretary- Ananta Prasad, OJ, 2009-10, Dhenkanal
2. It was decided to meet regularly and add all alumni living in Odisha to the Association. Membership drive will be carried out in this regard.
3. A get together will be organized keeping convenience of all in mind. Date and venue will be decided and intimated soon. It will provide different batches an opportunity to interact with senior and juniors.
4. Odisha Chapter will try to flag opportunities for the students of IIMC.
Office Bearers of the IIMC Alumni Association met at UNI Campus on January 20. The meeting was chaired by Vice President Mr Dhiren Dukhu. It was attended by General Secretary Animesh Biswas, Organisation Secretaries Harshendra Verdhan & Ritesh Verma, Secretary Anand Saurabh, Kunwar Abhishek Bhagat, Vartika Tomer & Mohit Agarwal, Treasurer Gaurav Dikshit, Executive Members Neha Keshri, Vartika Tomer & Harendra Yadav. General Secretary of Punjab-Haryana-Himachal Chapter Praveen Kumar Dogra also participated in the meeting.
Following are the decisions discussed during the meeting:-
1. Alumni Meet
a. Meeting decided to felicitate Campus Wale Couples appearing in our series at our Facebook Page.
b. Meeting decided to felicitate those Campus Wale Couples as well who were not part of this series but will participate in the felicitation of CWCs. Such couples shall intimate the IIIMCAA at email@example.com latest by February 7, 2012.
c. Meeting decided to felicitate 1st batch of Hindi Journalism Alumni as they celebrate the Silver Jubilee Year.
a. Meeting decided to publish a souvenir, which will report the activities of the association and the state-wise chapters so far. It shall serve the purpose of newsletter too.
b. Souvenir will talk about changing trends in communication industry.
c. Words limit for all articles would be 1000.
d. Association will request senior journalists and media personalities to contribute with their articles.
e. Association will also request all faculty members to contribute with their articles.
f. Each Chapter can contribute up to two articles. President & General Secretary of Chapters will have to ensure at least one article by a Senior Editor of that region.
g. Each Sub Chapter can contribute with one article written by Senior Editor of that region. It will be independent of the two articles by state chapter.
a. Vice President Apurva Chamaria, Organisation Secretaries Harshendra Verdhan & Ritesh Verma, Secretary Mohit Agarwal & Treasurer Gaurav Dikshit will work out fund mobilization to meet the expenses of alumni meet in close coordination with each other.
b. General Secretary Animesh Biswas and Secretaries Anand Saurabh & Kunwar Abhishek Bhagat will assist the above team in this regard.
2. Membership Drive
A membership camp will be set up during the alumni meet to pave way for mass membership.
3. Vartika Tomer is New Secretary
Mr. Diwaker Kumar has offered to vacate the post of Secretary and Officiating Member of Coordination Committee due to professional engagements. Central Committee has accepted the resignation. Mr. Kumar has assured to work for the alumni activities as a member only. President Mukesh Kaushik, in consultation with central committee, has appointed Ms. Vartika Tomer as Secretary and Officiating Member of Coordination Committee.
4. Recalling the Jammu & Kashmir Chapter
Organisation Secretary Ritesh Verma proposed to recall the chapter formation process in Jammu & Kashmir. Central Committee approved the proposal. Meeting decided to transfer this area to Punjab-Haryana-Himachal Chapter for Organisation Activities. Office Bearers of PHH Chapter will take care of this zone.
Thanks & Regards,
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
- PR/ Marketing Manager
- Copy Writer/ Copy Supervisor
- Art Director/ Senior Art Director/ Group Head Art
Monday, January 21, 2013
President Mukesh Kaushik, in consultation with central committee, has appointed Ms. Vartika Tomer as Secretary and Officiating Member of Coordination Committee.
We congratulate her and wish her all the best for new responsibilities.
Thanks & Regards,
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Friday, January 18, 2013
JOB TITLE : Graphic designer with Illustration skill
POSITION TYPE : Full time/Part time
EXPERIENCE : 1-3 years acceptable. Additional experience preferred.
ORGANIZATION : Ideosync Media Combine
LOCATION : Faridabad, Haryana
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION: 31st Jan 2013
Ideosync Media Combine is a not for profit organization based in the national capital region. Ideosync works on Communication for Social Change. Projects include those on Health, Gender, Youth and Education. Our focus is on creating enabling environments and harnessing ICTs for greater freedom of the media as well as increased capacity of communities to create, own and manage their own media.The organisation has been working on projects supported by various UN agencies, DFID, FORD and other leading funding organisations. Ideosync designs, develops and produces behaviour change communication materials through a rigorous process of community participation, pre testing and formative research.
Ideosync develops and distributes print, audio and audiovisual content, and has full scale video, editing and graphic design infrastructure in house. Past work has included developing innovative theme based games, flashcards, support manuals, audiovisual and animation products and CD/DVD packaging for its productions.
We are looking for a designer to work on a range of social and development projects. The candidate should be well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Corel Draw.
- Effective communication of content in different visual formats. Conceptualising design to development of communication material across different visual formats
- Designing Ideosync's communication material and publications
- Innovative ideas for enriching web content
- Self starter and effective team player.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Degree from a reputed college/University should be preferred.
English (primary); Hindi (good level of spoken skills)
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with sample of work, as well as salary expectations and current CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact Tel: +91-0129-4131883/4064883
Third meeting of IIMC Alumni Association, Maharashtra Chapter scheduled for tomorrow 19 January has been postponed to 2 February due to some unavoidable circumstances.
Exact venue and time would be intimated later. Inconvenience caused is regretted.
General Secretary, IIMCAA, Maharashtra
Experience required is about 3-5 years in corporate communications/ PR/ internal communications/ marketing communications.
Those who are interested, please reach out to Indranil Ghosh at 07738770953
The vacancy needs to be filled immediately, hence please get in touch by latest by January 25.
Thanks & Regards,
IIMC AD-PR (2004-2005)
2nd meeting of IIMC Alumni Association, Odisha Chapter will take place at Jyoti Niwas, Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneshwar on January 20 at 6.00 PM.
IIMCians working or living in Odisha are requested to attend the meeting.
The meeting would approve the proposed panel or elect a panel if any other panel proposed to look after the affairs of Odisha Chapter.
Panel for the consideration is as follows:-
Vice Presidents- Partha Sarathi Behera, Arindam Das & Jyoti Prakash Nayak
General Secretary- Jyoti Prakash Mohapatra
Organisation Secretary- Sudhansu Kumar Patro
Secretaries- Punyashloka, Pratyush Saa, Rubi Nanda, Arup Dalai, Satya Narayan Mallick
Treasurer- Sanjay Kumar Sahu
For any information or direction to venue please contact:
Jyoti Prakash Mohapatra- 9437080048
Sudhanshu Kumar Patro- 9437056642
Punyaslok Mishra: 09861868198
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhanshu Kumar Patro
Coordinator, IIMCAA, Odisha
Thursday, January 17, 2013
IIMC Alumni Association, Maharashtra Chapter has decided to meet at Golden Chariot, Hotel Radhakrishna, Opp. Shoppers Stop, S.V. Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai over dinner at 6.30 PM on Saturday 19 January 2013.
Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
1. Finalise the date of visit to IIMC Amravati.
2. To discuss membership drive in Maharashtra.
3. Any other issue raised on spot with the permission of the president.
Thanks & Regards,
General Secretary, IIMCAA, Maharashtra
Pune Sub-Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association is holding its inception meeting on January 20, Sunday at Cafe Coffee Day, FC Road, (opposite to FC College) at 1:30 PM.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
A premiere English news channel is looking for:
* Entertainment Show Producers
* Entertainment Anchors – male and female
* Features Producers – news & soft stories
Experience: For producers: 4-5 years, Anchors: 2-3 years
- Entertainment Anchors, Producers: Mumbai & New Delhi
- Features Producers: ONLY NEW DELHI
Salary: Based on experience and skills
- Applicants without any experience will not be considered at this time.
- In the subject line of your email, please mention the position applied for.
- Anchors, please attach your recent photograph with the email.
Requirement: Junior Executive – Creative Copy & Content (English)
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Description / Responsibilities: Excellent editorial capabilities. Adept at converting briefs into relevant/effective ideas/concepts. Must be creative with great writing skills and impeccable grammar. Ability to conceptualize and work across various media; brochures / posters/ corporate identity, BTL, ads, dm campaigns, scripts, etc. i.e. 360 degrees communication.
Note: Only Delhi/NCR based candidates should apply.
Mass communication/BA English/any graduate, great communication skills, team player with a general flair for creativity.
Ability to perform under pressure, meet stringent deadlines and produce error-free copy is a pre-requisite.
Compensation offered: The best
Contact person: Christina, Executive, HR & Admin
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Job location: Trichy / Chennai
Experience: Freshers. Both male and female candidates can apply.
Salary: At par with skills and experience
To apply, send your applications along with a brief covering letter to the Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Jobs Media
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Office Bearers of the IIMC Alumni Association met at UNI Campus on January 6. The meeting was chaired by Vice President Mr Aakash Kumar. It was attended by Vice President Dhiren Dukhu, General Secretary Animesh Biswas, Organisation Secretaries Harshendra Verdhan & Ritesh Verma, Secretary Kunwar Abhishek Bhagat, Treasurer Gaurav Dikshit, Executive Members Prabhat Pandey, Amit Kanaujia, Soumya Jha, Ranveer Singh, Neha Keshri, Vartika Tomer & Harendra Yadav.
Following are the decisions discussed during the meeting:-
1. Chapter Formation: Organisation Secretary Ritesh Verma briefed on chapter formations. West Bengal, Odisha, North East, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh & Kerala are states where chapter formations are in progress. Other states have completed the process and functional chapter are in place to look after the activities.
2. Constitution: Meeting deliberated several issues which will make the constitution of the IIMCAA. It was decided that after writing the draft of the constitution, Central Committee would sent it to Functional Chapters for ratification. Any amendment or suggestion proposed by any chapter will be discussed in Central Committee before IIMC Alumni Association adopts its constitution. Registration process has been delayed till finalization of the constitution.
3. Centre-State Relationship: It will become a part of constitution & will be decoded fully in draft constitution. Highlights are as follows:-
A. Issues having effect nationally will be deliberated and decided by Central Committee like Constitution, Membership Criteria, Membership Fee, Election Process, Rules for Members etc.
B. Issues having effect on Chapter levels will be entirely Chapter Affairs and Central Committee will not interfere in activities of Chapters in any manner except if it violates decisions of Central Committee or infringes affairs of other Chapters.
C. In any case of Inter Chapter or Intra Chapter disputes, Central Committee will resolve the issue binding to all/ party concerned.
D. Organisation Secretary/ Secretaries will be in-charge of Chapters. Chapters will report every activity to Central Committee via respective Organisation Secretary.
E. President will allocate Chapters to Organisation Secretaries if there is more than one Organisation Secretary.
A. Chapters will contribute 25% of the Annual Membership Fee to Central Fund.
B. Chapters with not more than 20 Members will not contribute in Central Fund.
C. Chapters, having IIMC Campuses in their functional area, with not more than 40 Members will not contribute in Central Fund.
D. Chapters, having IIMC Campuses in their functional area, with not more than 20 members will receive Central Assistance equal to 20 memberships annually to hold Fresher Party in August-September and Farewell Party in February-March at IIMC Campus in their area only. This fund has to be spent only on both activities and it will be provided in two equal installments, 1st in August and last in February. Chapters will provide utilization certificate with bills and vouchers duly signed by President, General Secretary and Treasurer of the Chapter within one month of the event to Central Committee. Central assistance will be kept suspended until utilization certificate of last event not received by Central Committee.
E. Membership fee received online/ directly by Central Committee from a member living outside National Capital Region would be returned to chapter of his/her residence after deductions to central fund if applicable.
F. Foreign Chapters will not contribute to central fund.
4. Election Process
A. One term of office bearers will not be more than of 2 years.
B. Incumbent President will not stand for 2nd consecutive term. A gap of one term is must for 2nd presidential term.
C. Incumbent office bearers will not stand for any post in any manner for 3rd consecutive term. A gap of one term is must for 3rd term.
D. Diploma Course Alumni and Indian Information Service Officers will be entitled of right to contest and vote.
E. Central Election Committee will ensure free and fair elections of Central Committee and Chapters. It will be a 5 member body appointed by Central Committee. No member of Central Committee or Chapter Committee will be appointed to this committee.
F. A member with voting right may contest election for any post individually/ in panel.
G. Election process shall begin in the month of August with the formation of Central Election Committee & notification of election with detailed schedules.
H. Elections shall be completed by September in Chapters and by October in Centre.
I. Central Election Committee will oversee elections of Central Committee.
J. Central Election Committee will appoint Election Officer for the election of each Chapter Committee in consultation with Central Committee.
K. Central Committee, in consultation with Chapter Committee, will propose not less than two names to Central Election Committee for the appointment of Election Officer to conduct Election of Chapter Committee.
L. Central Election Committee will lay out the rules & guidelines for elections in tandem with rules mentioned above.
M. Central Election Committee will announce results for any/ all elections.
N. Any dispute will be heard and resolved by Central Election Committee.
O. The decision of Central Election Committee would be final.
P. Ballot Voting will be held at polling stations. IIMC Headquarter and Headquarter of Chapters will be made polling booth. Chapters will decide the venue of poll.
Q. Members may directly vote in all organizational elections. System of online voting will be introduced for this purpose.
Q-1 Members will have to vote from the e-mail account which they mention in membership form. Vote from other e-mail account would not be counted.
Q-2 Repeated voting is not allowed. It will lead to cancellation of any vote polled by concerned member.
Q-3 Members will have to mention their membership number (provided by IIMCAA) in subject line.
Q-4 Matching of e-mail id mentioned in membership form and membership number provided by IIMCAA will be carried out before counting.
5. Membership Drive
A. Membership Drive will be carried out by Central Committee and Chapter Committees simultaneously.
B. Membership form will be available on our online forums. It may be downloaded and sent to Central Committee after filling up with a cheque of membership fee.
C. A Blog will be created to update information regarding arrival of membership forms with Name, Dept, Batch, Campus & Membership Number.
D. After the completion of first round of membership drive, a website will be launched. It will enable members to access the database & other information with username and password.
6. Alumni Meet: Meeting decided to hold an Alumni Meet at IIMC Headquarter on February 17. Event will felicitate Campus Wale Couples. Launch of quarterly newsletter will be done during the meet. Meeting approved an estimated budget of 5 Lacs for this event which will be mobilized by sponsorship deals/ advertisements.
7. Mohit Agarwal is New Secretary: Mr. Rajeev Dwivedi offered to vacate the post of Secretary & Officiating Member of Finance Committee due to his engagement in professional life. He assured to work & support the activities of the association as a simple member only. Meeting accepted his offer and inducted Mr. Mohit Agarwal, AD-PR, 2011-12 as new Secretary to occupy Rajeev's position as Secretary of the Association and Officiating Member of Finance Committee.
8. Attendance of Office Bearers: Meeting raised concern over absence of several office bearers in successive monthly meetings. Meeting decided that an office bearer will be asked by General Secretary to explain the reason of continuous absence. General Secretary will ensure his/ her availability for association activities or make the way for other active members after successive 3rd absence of any member. Induction of any member in committee will be decided by committee itself.
Thanks & Regards,