The Times of India has a vacancy for a Middle Level editorial position in New Delhi.
Brief job profile
* Organizing national and international reports for all TOI editions by coordinating with the correspondents of different editions.
* To assist with the night international page in the TOI main edition and ensure inclusion of late breaking stories by monitoring the wire, internet and emails also by constantly coordinating with TOI correspondents USA, UK and China.
* To help select stories and plan the inside pages of Times International (Except Sports and Edit pages) by suggesting the sequence of stories, pictures illustrations and graphs according to their order of importance.
* To finalize the copies, headlines, captions and info boxes for Times International (especially the Front Page) by editing and merging copies from different sources.
* Candidates should have strong communication skills. A grip on domestic and international affairs is crucial.
Experience: 12-15 years
Salary: According to industry norms