To publish your requirement write us at
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Job Profile: If you have great imagination, a sense of humour and the ability to tell a story really well, we are looking for you! From the makers of the largest selling comic books in India, here's a chance to work on exciting and popular comic characters. Write with samples of your work (preferably a short original story even if not published).
Experience: Both experienced and freshers can apply.
Salary: As per industry standards
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
* To lead the overall editorial function as a second in command. Position will report to the Editor-in-Chief.
* Managing team/shifts. Planning the layout of newspaper editions through a large and energetic team.
* Take ownership of the paper. To discuss with management and editorial staff members regarding placement of developing news stories.
* Determine placement of stories based on relative significance, available space.
* Marking layout sheets to indicate position of each story and accompanying photographs.
* Approving proofs submitted by composing room. May write or revise headlines, edit copy, perform related editorial duties as required.
* Have at least 12- 15 years of experience in news journalism.
* Leadership, managerial, decision making and communication skills.
* High degree of commitment to editorial excellence.
* Mumbai experience would be necessary.
* Candidate should have good knowledge of news and should have excellent command over the English language.
* Strong appreciation of style, presentation, packaging & design.
* Must be able to relate to the youthful mindset of its readers.
* Being a leadership role, the individual will have to command the respect of the entire team and guide them towards success on a continuous basis.
Compensation will be very attractive.
The British Broadcasting Corporation Hindi Service seeks Producers in New Delhi.
Reference Code: 280756
The BBC Hindi Service broadcasts to millions of listeners on shortwave radio and offers a varied menu of news and features on www.bbchindi.com.
We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced journalists with top-class English and Hindi.
Applications to be received by 8 April.
Call +44 (0) 370 333 1330
Textphone +44 (0) 2890 328 478.
Via: Times Ascent
STAR Anchor Hunt, the first of its kind for TV news, it will be judged by Star News' Deepak Chaurasia, writer Chetan Bhagat and actor Tisca Chopra.
27,28,29,30 – March, 2010
24th March – 6pm
27,28,29,30,31- March, 2010
24th March – 6pm
3,4,5,6 – April, 2010
31st March – 6pm
3,4,5,6,7 – April, 2010
31st March – 6pm
10,11,12,13 – April, 2010
7th April – 6pm
10,11,12,13,14 – April, 2010
7th April – 6pm
17,18,19,20 – April, 2010
14th April – 6pm
17,18,19,20,21- April, 2010
14th April – 6pm
24,25,26,27 – April, 2010
21st April- 6pm
24,25,26,27,28 – April, 2010
21st April- 6pm
Ardent Adworld Co. is a progressive, creative, professional and fastest growing full service advertising agency and complete business communication solution provider.
The brand has the following openings:
* Trainees in Sales and Marketing
* Interns in Public Relations, Copy writing, Copy editing, Content writing, photography and Web Designing
Job location: Ludhiana (Punjab)
Trainees in Sales and Marketing
Qualification: Any Bachelor's or Master's degree from a reputed College / University (MBAs will be preferred)
Salary: Competitive. Depends on duration and depth of experience
Experience: We look for talent, not years. Both experienced and freshers are welcome.
Interns in PR, Copy writing, Copy editing, Content writing, photography, Marketing and sales & Web Designing
Job Profile: We give our Interns the opportunity to work in a global corporate culture while offering a rewarding learning experience.
Qualification: Any Bachelor's or Master's degree from a reputed College/University
Experience: Both experienced and freshers are welcome.
Contact: mail your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 28, 2010
For details log on to http://www.ardentadworld.com/
Source: Jobs Media
Friday, March 19, 2010
दिल्ली स्थित एक लोकलाइजेशन एजेंसी को अंग्रेजी से हिंदी अनुवादकों की आवश्यकता है. अनुवादक को अनुवाद के साथ-साथ हिंदी टाइपिंग में भी अच्छी स्पीड होनी चाहिए. अनुवाद अंग्रेजी के सरल वाक्यों का ही है न कि किसी जटिल विषय का.
मासिक वेतन योग्यतानुसार 15 से 17 हज़ार के बीच होगा. इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी अपनी सीवी email@example.com पर ईमेल कर सकते हैं.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Designation: Web Editor/Content Developer
Experience: 5 —9 years
Location: New Delhi/NCR
Educational qualification: Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication/ Economics/ Hindi or Master's degree in Journalism
* Proficient in Hindi and English. Excellent command over Hindi is a must.
* Experience in copy editing and proofreading — both Hindi to English and vice versa and generating additional English content — is desirable.
* Exposure of CMS/Publishing systems.
* Prior experience in both or either Hindi and English newspapers and websites strongly preferred.
* Should possess good understanding of online/web space and editing standards.
* Experience in researching and gathering content information using various sourcing channels.
* Content collection, generation and coverage on political, international, entertainment and sports news from http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/ and translating the same into English — web, mobile and advertorials.
* Create SEO and user friendly content
* Reviewing and editing content for grammar and quality.
* Ensure content is accurate and up-to-date.
Salary: 4 Lac to 6 Lacs per annum
Contact person: Ishita
Address: Building 84 B, 2nd Floor, Modi Mills Compound, Okhla Phase III, New Delhi
Monday, March 8, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
Reach Out, a public relations agency specialising in business technology, consulting, entertainment, education, financial services, education and many more, is looking for Branch Head and Senior Account Head for its Mumbai office.
Name of the organisation: Reach Out PR (www.reachoutpr.com)
Job location: Mumbai; Colaba — next to Regal cinema
Designation offered: Branch Head and Senior Account Head
Brief job profile: To strategize, handle clients basically in the verticals of Pharma/Education/Entertainment/IT.
Required skills: Should have excellent communication skills, media contacts and knowledge of the industry.
Experience required for the job:
Branch Head: At least 5 years
Senior Account Head: 3 to 4 years
Salary: As per industry standards. Not a constraint for the right candidate
Interested candidates can email their resumes with the subjectline mentioning the job position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in mass communication. Candidate should have good communication skills and be able to manage administration and manage the media. PR writing tools may include press releases, press kits, speeches, newsletters, feature articles, proposals and persuasive pitch letters to journalists.
Location: Vasant Kunj New Delhi.
Designations: PR Executive, PR Interns, Freelance writers.
Experience required for the job: Minimum 1 year, preferred.
Contact: Neena Gulati, email@example.com, 9891306373
Source: Jobs Media
KWAN Entertainment & Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd (www.kwan.in), a leading talent and model management firm that represents talent such as Amrita Rao, Freida Pinto, Genelia D'Souza, Sunidhi Chauhan, Anurag Kashyap, Soha Ali Khan (among others) is looking to fill the following junior positions in Mumbai:
* Celebrity Manager
* Model Manager
* Music/Live Performer Manager
Experience: 0-5 years; Both freshers and those with experience can apply.
* The applicant should be Management/ Mass Communication graduate (or equivalent).
* Should have good communication and negotiation skills and geniune interest in the above mentioned areas.
* Prior work experience in these field will be considered an added advantage.
Salary: Based on experience
Contact person: Asha
Brand-comm, a leading communications consultancy company, is looking for team head for its western region in Mumbai.
Name of the organisation: Integared Brand-Comm Pvt Ltd
Job location: Mumbai
Designation offered: Head – Western region
Brief job profile:
* Complete strategic business unit head taking care of PR operations for clients in Mumbai, Pune and offer PR support to our other national accounts.
* Strategy, media relations, operations and client servicing and new business development.
* Handling a team of 6 to 8 PR executives.
Experience: 8-14 years
Salary range offered: 10 t0 16 lakhs per annum
Contact person: Kalpana
MediaNama is looking for a dedicated and incisive journalist who will be part of the vision of taking the brand to the next level. Candidates with a passion and understanding of the Internet and Mobile domains will be preferred.
Name of the organization: MediaNama (http://www.medianama.com )
Location: New Delhi, but candidates from other cities with personal access to Broadband connection and PC/laptop may be considered.
Only Print/Online journalists (English) may apply.
* Track & report current events and news in Internet and Mobile domain
* Analyse information and present in a concise manner
* Create industry specific analytical reports
* Maintain relations with industry executives
* Track international developments in Internet and Mobile domains
* You would need to be on top of the market environment & general happenings and identify opportunities and leads in the domains to provide competitive advantage to MediaNama.
* The candidate must also be open to taking on additional responsibility during events and conferences.
Experience: Preferably online media experience. A minimum experience of one year, and maximum of 4 years
Contact: Nikhil Pahwa, Editor.