Rediff.com is looking is looking for a News Editor in New York City. The person in charge will be responsible for ethnic Asian-Indian news and feature stories within North America.
Designation: News Editor, Ethnic Asian-Indian Newspaper
Location: New York City, New York
1. Organize ethnic Asian-Indian news and feature stories within North America.
2. Interview personalities and write stories of interest to Asian Indians on various subjects, including religion, politics, the sciences, and general news.
3. Write and/or rework articles, headlines, desk and related text.
4. Coordinate production of ethnic Asian-Indian newspaper with India team.
5. Make and/or redesign newspaper pages. Check pages post-production to ensure error-free editions of India Abroad.
6. Implement news generation and publishing policies and guidelines established by senior editors and management.
Professional Qualification: Bachelors or equivalent degree in Journalism/Literature/Communication
Experience (years & type): + 2 years experience in duties
Contact: Email your resume to email@example.com along with the job code
For complete information, click here.
Source: Jobs Media