To publish your requirement write us at
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Sunday, April 5, 2009
CMS Media Lab offers internship opportunities throughout the year to committed, energetic, curious, & analytical brains. Candidates must be news savvy and proficient in English/Hindi writing
CMS Media Lab analyses various aspects of news media - business, content, social and technology of print, electronic and new media.
Educational Qualification: Graduates/Undergraduates in Mass Communication/Journalism Or Graduates/ Undergraduates in Technology/Economics/English/Psychology/Sociology/Physics/ Mathematics
· Analytical Thinking
· Expressive and Persuasive writing ability in English or Hindi
· Good understating of Politics, Economy and Culture of India
· Curiosity about Media, Society and Market
How to apply:
Please e-mail the following details at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Send it to following address
Mr. Prabhakar, CMS Media Lab, 34-B, Community Centre, Saket, (Near PVR Anupam), New Delhi- 17
· A cover letter
· A CV focusing on your strengths and qualification
If you have any query, Please call Mr. Prabhakar at :011- 26851660, 26864020
Saturday, April 4, 2009
IIMC Alumni Association.
- Last day for issue of application form in person- 10 April
- Last day for submission of form- 17 April.
- Entrance test- 19 May
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Delhi Film Institute is looking for faculty members to teach various media related subjects to their students. The different subjects that need to be taught are mentioned as under:
1. Communication and Mass Communication
2. Global Media / World Media Scenario and New Media Technologies
3. Information Technology
4. Soft Skills
5. Print Media, Photography and Photo Journalism
6. Reporting and Editing for Print Media
7. Computer Applications for Journalism
8. Television Journalism
9. TV Production, Script Writing and Story Board Designing
10. Camera, Lighting and Sound
11. Advertising and Public Relations
12. Press Laws and Media Ethics
13. Event Management
14. Media Management and Organization
15. Communication Research and Research Methodologies for Media
16. Cyber Journalism
18. Printing Technologies
19. Newspaper Management
20. Copy Writing, Visualization and Campaign Effectiveness
21. Graphics and Desktop Publishing
22. Web Designing, HTML and Java Script
23. 2D and 3D Animation
24. Video Editing and Sound Recording
26. Radio Jockeying, Anchoring and News Reading
In addition to the above, we also looking for people who can hold Short Duration Workshops in Media Related Subjects like Film-Making, Film Appreciation, Journalism etc.
Individuals Interested to teach the above mentioned subjects may please e-mail us their profiles along with the subjects that your are interested to teach on our E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also attach your Academic Credentials & Certificates with your profile.
Source: Jobs Media
For India Today, Delhi: We require a senior journalist cum sub editor for India Today Aspire URGENTLY. The incumbent should have consolidated work experience of four-five years.
He/She should have some experience in covering education and careers and should come with a combination of reporting and production skills. The job requires you to ideate, report, develop features and packages, coordinate between departments as part of the production process and also keenly participate in the development of the magazine.
If you think you have the aforementioned qualifications please send your resume to email@example.com
A new ad agency is looking for a senior copywriter with around 4-5 yrs of hardcore experience working on reputed accounts. The opening is in New Delhi and the need is immediate. Attractive remuneration and ample creative space to reach for the sky. Contact Prashant at prashant.356@ gmail.com or call at 9717494668
Source: Jobs Media