Company: A Leading Media Organization
Position: Corporate Communication
Job Profile: Brand Positioning and Communication for the Company Group.
- Working in sync with the PR Agency on board to build awareness, to
enhance the corporate image, to support marketing and other initiatives, to
facilitate coverage in the Media on the Group's activities to drum in the
hype and sustain the momentum.
- Sponsorships and barter deals with various associations, events,
conventions, HFF releases as "Outdoor Media Partners".
- All launch plans with regards to the Press Conference/Press releases and
- Copy writing/layout for Group Advt Campaigns.
- All internal communication within the group.
- Circulate Industry related news to the group, whereby keep the employees
in the loop giving them an edge over competition.
- Updating the Laqshya group website on a fortnightly basis.
- Assists the VP - Corporate Communications in all day-to-day activities.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Department: Corporate Communication
KRA: Good communication skills. 7 to 8 yrs experience, should be young and dynamic, Multitask lady, outgoing knowledge, able to take initiative good looking, smart, confident, Maintaining media relations. Should be confident and capable enough to handle the task independently.
CTC: 6 lacs to 7 lacs
Contact: Kindly send your updated copy of your Resume as soon as possible. Applying candidates please provide information about Current Salary, Expected Salary and Notice Period. Kindly mail your updated resume in word format to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pushpalata Poojari on 022-32584149 / 28793850 / 51.