To publish your requirement write us at

Monday, March 24, 2008

Help with a story...

Hi everyone,

I know this is out of the blue but wanted to reach out to you guys for
an assignment I'm working on. I was hoping to tap some of our
"resources".
I am looking for someone (could be a police officer, worker, laborer
etc) who was working in Tihar Jail between the time period of
1994-1999 or if any of your sources have connections or know of Aftab
Ansari, the Dubai-based gangster or Omar Saeed Sheikh, who was
released from Tihar Jail in exchange for passengers in the Kandahar
hijacking (1999). Sheikh is also the main accused in the kidnapping of
Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.

Please let me know if anyone has any leads..

Thanks a ton, guys!

Shilpika Das
shilpikadas@gmail.com
Washington D.C.

No comments: