To publish your requirement write us at
Friday, April 29, 2016
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
The Central Committee of IIMC Alumni Association invites suggestions over models of Alumni Award to be introduced from next Annual Alumni Meet #IIMCConnections in 2017. Next annual meet is scheduled to take place on February 19, 2017.
Bihar Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association had proposed to introduce alumni awards to recognize the excellent works of IIMC Alumni in different sectors of mass communication. IIMCAA delayed the announcement of theme for next year owing to this proposal and shall take up this issue in its monthly meeting this Sunday on May 1st, 2016.
We are open for inclusion of awards in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, social service etc. Suggestions we receive should be structured clearly, listing sectors where we can identify the alumni for awards, process of nomination/ selections etc.
All suggestions, ideas and thoughts will be considered and thoroughly discussed in the upcoming meeting.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now, it is your turn to contribute with ideas to take IIMC Alumni Association to next level.
Thanks & Regards,
IIMC Alumni Association
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Alumni elected Mr. Ramesh Muniyappa (EJ- Delhi, 1991-92 Batch) as President, Ms. Rama Nedungadi ((Ad & PR- Delhi, 1991-92 Batch) as General Secretary, Mr. Chaithanya Krishnaraju (Ad & PR- Delhi, 2013-14 Batch) as Organisation Secretary and Ms. Surabhi Shandilya (EJ- Dhenkanal, 2010-11 Batch) as Treasurer of the chapter.
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
We are looking for a reporter for our Lucknow Bureau – Times Now ( General Beat )
Required Skills :
· Should be a local resident of Lucknow or should have stayed in Lucknow in the past & should know the local area well
· 3-8 years of experience as a reporter
· Should have excellent communication skills
· Should have good contacts & should have excellent networking skills
· Should have covered wide range of topics (legal , politics, crime, social issues, national affairs etc)
Job Role :
· Reporting for exclusive news stories and programs for the bureau.
· Reporting and filing stories on a wide range of topics (legal , politics, crime, social issues, national affairs etc)
· Conducting research and interviews; often writing own scripts.
· Getting the newsmakers of the day. Getting an exclusive that puts the channel ahead of others.
· Being the first ones to break stories
· Ensuring that the news or report is factually sound and editorially fair.
· Verifying the facts before putting them out on the channel.
Interested candidates can forward their CV to email@example.com
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Invite- IIMC Alumni Meet- #IIMCConnections2016 | Felicitation List- Campus Wale Bureaucrats | 21 February @ 3 PM
We are just a day away from our Annual Alumni Meet, Connections 2016. Just to remind you one more time before we meet each other on February 21 at IIMC HQ, New Delhi from 3 PM to 11 PM that theme for this year Annual Alumni Meet is- Campus Wale Bureaucrats.
A long and successful campaign to connect our alumni bureaucrats back to campus has generated a huge response making this meet biggest ever If we consider in terms of number of felicitation
List of Felicitation | In Descending Order as per IIMC Batch
1. Suvidha Kumra, IIS- 1991 | HJ, Delhi | 1987-88 Batch
2. Medini Roy, IIS- 1991 | HJ, Delhi | 1988-99 Batch
3. Jaimini Kumar Srivastava, IIS - 1991 | EJ, Delhi | 1988-89 Batch
4. Sanjay Soni, IIS- 1991 | HJ, Delhi | 1988-89 Batch
5. Kulshrestha Kamal, IIS- 1991 | HJ, Delhi | 1988-89 Batch
6. Hamid Hussain- IIS, 1991 | HJ, Delhi | 1988-89 Batch
7. Debendra P. Majhi, CSS- 1995 | EJ, Delhi | 1988-89 Batch
8. Rajesh Khare, IR- 1990 | HJ, Delhi | 1988-89 Batch
9. K Satish Nambudiripad, IIS- 1991 | EJ, Delhi | 1990-91 Batch
10. Anurag Vajpeyi, IIS- 1993 | HJ, Delhi | 1990-91 Batch
11. Alok Kumar, RPF- 1995 | EJ, Delhi | 1991-92 Batch
12. Regina Hongray, MCS- 1999 | Ad-PR, Delhi | 1991-92 Batch
13. Seema Ojha, IIS- 1994 | HJ, Delhi | 1991-92 Batch
14. Abha Gaur, IIS- 1998 | HJ, Delhi | 1991-92 Batch
15. Santosh Kumar, IR- 1995 | HJ, Delhi | 1991-92 Batch
16. Jay Singh- IIS, 1996 | HJ, Delhi | 1993-94 Batch
17. Suresh Kumar Vashishth, IAS- 1998 | EJ, Delhi| 1994-95 Batch
18. Souvagya Kumar Kar, IIS- 1998 | EJ, Dhenkanal | 1994-95 Batch
19. Rashmi Sinha, IPS- 1996 | EJ, New Delhi | 1995-96 Batch
20. Prem Prakash, IOFS- 1998 | HJ, Delhi | 1995-96 Batch
21. Santosh Dubey, RPF- 1998 | HJ, New Delhi | 1995-96 Batch
22. Saumitra Mohan, IAS- 2002 | EJ, New Delhi | 1996-97 Batch
23. Virendra Mishra, IPS- 2006 | HJ, Delhi | 1996-97 Batch
24. Raj Kishor Lal, BAS- 1999 | HJ, Delhi | 1996-97 batch
25. Amit Katoch, IP&TAFS- 1998 | EJ, Delhi | 1997-98 Batch
26. Sushil Singh, DANICS- 2002 | EJ, Delhi | 1997-98 Batch
27. Numal Mahatta, APS- 2004 | EJ, Delhi | 1998-99 Batch
28. Pankaj Singh, UPPCS- 2000 | RTV, Delhi | 1998-99 Batch
29. Divyanshu Kumar, IIS- 2009 | EJ, Delhi | 1999-2000 Batch
30. Parthasarathi Malik, IIS- 2014 | EJ, Dhenkanal | 1999-2000 Batch
31. Abhishek Anand, CAPF, 2002 Batch| Ad-PR, Delhi | 2000-01 Batch
32. Durga Nath Swarnkar, IIS- 2009 | HJ, Delhi | 2000-01 Batch
33. Mitali Namchoom, IAS- 2011 | Ad-PR, Delhi | 2001-02 Batch
34. Sanjiv Kumar Besra, IAS- 2012 | EJ, Delhi | 2001-02 Batch
35. Pawan Singh, IRTS- 2011 | HJ, Delhi | 2002-03 Batch
36. Prashant Ranjan, IRS- 2007 | EJ, Delhi | 2003-04 batch
37. Bishal Das, IIS- 2012 | EJ, Dhenkanal | 2003-04 Batch
38. Pyare Manjhi, BPSC- 2008 | HJ, Delhi | 2004-05 Batch
39. Ashok Singh, UPPCS- 2008| HJ, Delhi | 2004-05 Batch
40. Gauri Parasher Joshi, IAS- 2009 | EJ, Delhi | 2005-06 Batch
41. Kishor Kaushal, IPS- 2012 | HJ, New Delhi | 2005-06 Batch
42. Amit Kanaujia, IIS- 2014 | RTV, Delhi | 2005-06 Batch
43. Rahul Chandra, BRDS- 2013 | HJ, Delhi | 2005-06 Batch
44. Bidu Kumar Ram, BRDS- 2013 | HJ, Delhi | 2006-07 Batch
45. Aishwarya Rituparna Pradhan- OFS- 2010 | EJ, Dhenkanal | 2007-08 Batch
46. Saikat Sarkar, IIS- 2014 | EJ, Delhi | 2007-08 Batch
47. Kapil Sharma, BES- 2013 | HJ, Delhi | 2007-08 Batch
48. Ngathingpei Khayi, IIS- 2014 | EJ, Dhenkanal | 2009-10 Batch
49. Dinchengfa Boruah, ACS- 2015 | RTV, Delhi | 2009-10 Batch
50. Brajesh Sawle, CAPF- 2008| HJ, Delhi| 2009-10 Batch
51. Kumar Abhishek, CAPF- 2010 | HJ, Delhi | 2009-10 Batch
52. Sayantika Mandal, WBExS- 2012 | EJ, Delhi | 2009-10 Batch
53. Amarjeet Kumar, BRDS- 2013 | EJ, Delhi | 2011-12 Batch
54. Mritunjay Madhav, IFoS- 2013 | EJ, Delhi | 2012-13 Batch
See you tomorrow. Welcome.
Thanks & Regards,
Monday, February 15, 2016
New Delhi. IIMC Alumni Association strongly condemns the brutal attack on journalists at Patiala House Court in Delhi on February 15, 2016. Three alumni, Mr. Amiya Kushwaha (IANS), Ms. Sneha Aggarwal (Mail Today) and Ms. Ankita Upadhyay (The Pioneer) were attacked & threatened by the miscreants.
This is an attack on press freedom and the association demands the culprits be brought to book. We support the Journalists' march on February 16, 2016 in Delhi.
Friday, February 5, 2016
We have updated our primary list of alumni bureaucrats based on inputs received from alumni and faculties. Kindly go through the list and inform us if we have missed any alumni bureaucrats whom you know. Alumni listed below have been contacted by IIMCAA and felicitation & inclusion in ongoing profile series at Facebook or in printed Souvenir depends on the consent of respective alumni only.
Publication of Souvenir is a time taking job hence we will close the entries and nominations on February 10, 2016 for ongoing Campus Wale Bureaucrats series. We would not be able to consider any entry or nomination after February 10 due to logistic reasons.
UPDATED List of Alumni Bureaucrats in Descending Order as Per IIMC Batch
1. Ms. Smitha Nagraj, EJ, New Delhi- 80s | IAS, Tamil Nadu Cadre, 1984 Batch
2. Ms. Suvidha Kumra- HJ, New Delhi- 1987-88 Batch | Indian Information Service
3. Mr. Medini Roy, HJ, New Delhi- 1988-89 Batch | Indian Information Service
4. Mr. Sanjay Soni, HJ, New Delhi- 1988-89 Batch | Indian Information Service
5. Mr. Jaimini Shrivastava, EJ, New Delhi- 1988-89 Batch | Indian Information Service
6. Mr. KS Namboodripad, EJ, New Delhi- 1991-92 Batch | Indian Information Service
7. Mr. Santosh Kumar, EJ, New Delhi- 1991-92 Batch | Indian Railway
8. Ms. Regina Hongray, Ad-PR, New Delhi- 1991-92 Batch | Manipur Civil Service
9. Mr. Souvagya Kar, EJ- 1993-94 | Indian Information Service
10. Mr. Prem Prakash, HJ, New Delhi- 1995-96 Batch | IOFS, 1998 Batch
11. Mr. Santosh Dubey, HJ, New Delhi- 1995-96 Batch | CSE, 1998 Batch
12. Mr. Sumitra Mohan, EJ, New Delhi- 1996-97 Batch | IAS- West Bengal Cadre, 2002 Batch
13. Mr. Asif Jalal, EJ, New Delhi- 1997-98 Batch | IPS- Himachal Pradesh Cadre, 2002 Batch
14. Mr. Sushil Yadav, EJ, New Delhi- 1997-98 Batch | DANICS, 2002 Batch
15. Mr. Amit Katoch, EJ, New Delhi- 1997-98 Batch | IP&TAFS, 1998 Batch
16. Mr. Pankaj Singh, RTV, New Delhi- 1998-99 Batch | UP PCS
17. Mr. Rajesh Kumar, New Delhi- 1999-2000 Batch | Bihar Police Service
18. Mr. Parthasarthi Mallick- EJ, Dhenkanal- 1999-2000 | Indian Information Service
19. Mr. Durganath Swarnkar, HJ, New Delhi- 2000-2001 Batch | IIS, 2009 Batch
20. Mr. Abhishek Anand, Ad-PR, New Delhi- 2000-2001 Batch | CAPF, 2000 Batch
21. Mr. Divyanshu Kumar, HJ, New Delhi- 2000-2001 Batch | Indian Information Service
22. Mr. Manoj Jali, EJ, Dhenkanal- 2000-2001 Batch | Indian Information Service
23. Mr. Sanjiv Kumar Besra, EJ, New Delhi- 2001-02 Batch | IAS- Jharkhand Cadre, 2012 Batch
24. Ms. Mitali Namchoom, Ad-PR, New Delhi- 2001-02 Batch | IAS- AGMUT Cadre, 2011 Batch
25. Mr. Harish Laddha, RTV, New Delhi- 2001-02 Batch | Rajasthan PCS
26. Mr. Ashok Singh, HJ, New Delhi- 2004-05 Batch | UPCS
27. Ms. Gauri Parasher Joshi, EJ, New Delhi- 2005-06 Batch | IAS- Odisha Cadre, 2009 Batch
28. Mr. Kishor Kaushal, HJ, New Delhi- 2005-06 Batch | IPS- Jharkhand Cadre- 2012 Batch
29. Mr. Amit Kanaujia, RTV, New Delhi- 2005-06 Batch | Indian Information Service
30. Mr. Rahul Chandra, HJ, New Delhi- 2005-06 Batch | Bihar Rural Development Service, 2013 Batch
31. Mr. Kush Mohan Nahar- EJ, Delhi- 2006-07 | Indian Information Service
32. Mr. Saikat Sarkar- EJ, Delhi- 2007-08 | Indian Information Service
33. Ms. Aishwarya Rutuparna Pradhan, EJ, Dhenkanal- 2007-08 Batch | Odisha Finance Service
34. Mr. N Khai- EJ, Dhenkanal- 2009-10 | Indian Information Service
35. Ms. Din Cheng Fa, RTV, New Delhi- 2009-10 Batch | Assam Civil Service
36. Mr. Bidu Kumar , HJ, New Delhi | Bihar Rural Development Service, 2013 Batch
37. Mr. Amardeep Kumar | Bihar Rural Development Service, 2013 Batch
38. Mr. Ashish Mishra, HJ, New Delhi- 2008-09 Batch | CAPF, 2008 Batch
39. Mr. Abhishek Jaiswal, HJ, New Delhi- 2009-10 Batch | CAPF, 2008 Batch
40. Mr. Brijesh Sawle, HJ, New Delhi- 2009-10 Batch | CAPF, 2008 Batch
41. Ms. Sayantika Mandal, EJ, New Delhi- 2009-10 Batch | WB PCS
Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Kumar Vashishth
Convener, Connections 2016
EJ, New Delhi- 1994-95 Batch | IAS- Odisha Cadre, 1998 Batch
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Bhubaneswar, 2 February, 2016. IIMC Alumni Association strongly condemns the attack on Mr. Kishan Barai, a journalist with leading TV Channel News7 and alumnus of IIMC, by some miscreants today in Bhubaneswar.
"This attack is totally unacceptable, threatens freedom of media", said Mr. Jyotiprakash Mohapatra, General Secretary of the Association's Odisha Chapter. "This incident is a matter of grave concern and must be swiftly investigated. The authorities should ensure that the attackers are arrested by prosecuted as quickly as possible", he demanded.
Saturday, January 30, 2016
Friday, January 29, 2016
The Duleep Matthai Nature Conservation Fellowship Programme aims to support individuals who are deeply committed to conserving biodiversity, protecting habitats, and keeping in check the exploitation of nature and natural resources. Registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, the Duleep Matthai Nature Conservation Trust (DMNCT) supports work and activities that contribute to conserving and enhancing India's Ecological Security, particularly its basic life support systems, through protecting, restoring and enhancing the country's natural ecosystems, especially fragile ecosystems, conservation of endemic and endangered plant and animal species and their habitats. The fellowship programme is administered by the Foundation for Ecological Security (www.fes.org.in).
About the Fellowship
The Duleep Matthai Nature Conservation Fellowship programme supports initiatives that contribute to sustaining and enhancing India's ecological security by protecting, restoring and enriching India's forest cover, conserving endemic and endangered plant and animal species and their habitats, and restoring fragile ecosystems. In furtherance of its objectives, the DMNCT has instituted the Duleep Matthai Nature Conservation Fellowship Programme to support initiatives of individuals who are committed to objectives similar to the Trust and are prepared to undertake action-oriented work within a given time-frame. This includes efforts to:
1.Conserve and restore natural landscapes and other biodiversity rich areas.
2.Conserve endemic and endangered plant and animal species and lesser known biodiversity.
3.Promote innovative approaches towards environmental problems, and environmental decision-making.
4. Work for strengthening environmental governance.
Initiatives that strengthen environmental governance and highlight and revitalize key ecological processes, conserve endemic and endangered biodiversity and their habitats, and address specific threats to ecosystems and landscapes will especially be encouraged through the Fellowship Programme. Proposals that have an explicitly stated geographic and thematic focus stand a better chance of being selected for the Fellowship Programme. Preference would be given to applicants who do not have any ongoing support.
The Duleep Matthai Nature Conservation Fellowship Programme is open to motivated Indian citizens, below 30 years of age, who demonstrate interest in the objective of the call. The fellowship will be for a maximum period of two years and selected Fellows will receive an allowance, up to INR 2.5 lakh per annum, the exact amount depending on the Fellow's plan of action and budget proposed.
The Duleep Matthai Nature Conservation Fellows may be required to attend periodic events, workshops and visit the work of the other Fellows to share their experiences, and garner support for their work. The selected Fellows should be open to guidance and assistance from a peer organisation or individual.
Applications are open until .
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies may be mailed by post to: Duleep Matthai Nature Conservation Fellowship, C/o, Foundation for Ecological Security, A-1 Madhuram Park, Near Shrinathji Society, Ganesh Crossing, Anand – 388001, Gujarat. Each application received would be duly acknowledged.
Applications should include:
1. A proposal (within 2000 words), that clearly articulates the problem, analysis and proposed course of action, a tentative time-frame, a tentative budget and a section on links/references, if any. Importantly, the applicants should not only explain how they would spend the two years, but also what they hope to achieve through the fellowship.
2. Curriculum vitae of the applicant.
3. Recommendation letter from three referees (other than relatives), along with their
complete mailing address, phone number, email and Skype address (if available).
A selection committee will conduct an initial screening of the proposals received.
Shortlisted applicants would then be invited for personal interviews in April 2016.
For more information, please write to:email@example.com
Thursday, January 28, 2016
Maharashtra Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association will meet on January 30, Saturday at Cafe Coffee Day, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai at 2.00 PM to discuss the preparations for Annual Alumni Meet Connections Mumbai 2016.
Alumni living in Maharashtra are requested to attend the meeting.
Thanks & Regards,
General Secretary, Maharashtra
IIMC Alumni Association
The Bengal Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association meeting held on 25th January, 2016 at Indian Coffee House in Kolkata in the presence of Chapter General Secretary Ms. Piyali Chatterjee, Treasurer Mr. Saptarshi Majumdar and IIMCAA CC Member Mr. Animesh Biswas. The meeting was presided by Mr. Majumdar and the presented members have taken following decisions:
1. The Chapter will meet once in a month. The members will discuss with the Chapter President Mr. Subir Bhaumik and decide a permanent day of every month for the meeting.
2. The list of the IIMCAA Bengal Chapter will be updated and it will create a platform for better networking among themselves.
3. The Chapter will also organise an Alumni Picnic, which will act as a Meet & Greet Session.
Thanks & Regards,
General Secretary, West Bengal
IIMC Alumni Assocaiton
Monday, January 25, 2016
Bihar Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association will meet on January 26, 2016 at Eco Park, Patna at 12.30 PM.
It is an important meeting keeping Connections Patna 2016 preparations in mind. Please do try to come. The alumni based in districts is being specially requested. It is a common holiday for all and that was the reason this day was chosen.
Thanks & Regards,
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
The Central Committee of IIMC Alumni Association met on January 17 at IIMC HQ, New Delhi. Connections 2016 Convenor Mr. Suresh Kumar Vashishth (IAS) chaired the meeting while General Secretary Mr. Rahul Sharma, Organisation Secretary Mr. Harshendra Singh Verdhan, Mr. Sandeep Jha, Mr. Keshav Kumar, Treasurer Mr. Gaurav Dikshit, Finance Secretary Ms. Deeksha Saksena and Executive Member Mr. Madhur Kalra attended the meeting. Former Organisation Secretary Mr. Ritesh Verma, Alumni Ms. Rupali Dixit and Mr. Ashish Bhardwaj also participated in the meeting.
In the backdrop of the feedback and suggestions received from alumni on the first list & criteria of Campus Wale Bureaucrats, the Central Committee is revising the Eligibility Criteria as follows.
Eligibility Criteria: IIMCAA will felicitate PG Diploma Alumni Bureaucrats serving under:
1. All India & Allied Services allotted by UPSC after Annual Civil Services Examinations
2. Gazetted Officers serving under Indian Information Service (Group A and Group B- Senior Grade)
3. Gazetted Officers serving under any of the services allotted after Annual Examinations by respective State Public Service Commissions
4. Any other Services/ Organizations which IIMCAA will find suitable.
Tentative List of Alumni Bureaucrats
Following Alumni Bureaucrats are in our knowledge. The list is provisional and felicitation is conditional to meeting criteria & consent of alumni itself to appear in our series on FB and in Souvenir and attend the felicitation at the Annual Alumni Meet Connections 2016 on February 21st, 2016 at IIMC HQ, New Delhi.
List of Alumni Bureaucrats in Descending Order as Per IIMC Batch
1. Ms. Smitha Nagraj | EJ, New Delhi- NA | IAS, Tamil Nadu Cadre, 1984 Batch
2. Mr. Suresh Kumar Vashishth, EJ, New Delhi- 1994-95 Batch | IAS- Odisha Cadre, 1998 Batch
3. Ms. Rashmi Sinha, EJ, New Delhi- 1995-96 Batch | IPS, West Bengal Cadre, 1996 Batch
4. Mr. Prem Prakash, HJ, New Delhi- 1995-96 Batch | IOFS, 1998 Batch
5. Mr. Santosh Dubey, HJ, New Delhi- 1995-96 Batch | CSE, 1998 Batch
6. Mr. Sumitra Mohan, EJ, New Delhi- 1996-97 Batch | IAS- West Bengal Cadre, 2002 Batch
7. Mr. Asif Jalal, EJ, New Delhi- 1997-98 Batch | IPS- Himachal Pradesh Cadre, 2002 Batch
8. Mr. Sushil Yadav, EJ, New Delhi- 1997-98 Batch | DANICS, 2002 Batch
9. Mr. Amit Katoch, EJ, New Delhi- 1997-98 Batch | IP&TAFS, 1998 Batch
10. Mr. Sanjiv Kumar Besra, EJ, New Delhi- 2001-02 Batch | IAS- Jharkhand Cadre, 2012 Batch
11. Mr. Kishor Kaushal, HJ, New Delhi- 2005-06 Batch | IPS- Jharkhand Cadre- 2012 Batch
12. Mr. Rahul Chandra, HJ, New Delhi- 2005-06 Batch | Bihar Administrative Service, 2013 Batch
We seek your help to reach out to other alumni bureaucrats, falling under our felicitation criteria, whom we might have missed in this updated list. Help us with their name, batch, email, mobile no. etc.
Enrich the list and make it a grand success.
Thanks & Regards,
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Andhra Pradesh Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association met on January 10, 2016 at Huda Park, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad. The meeting was presided over by chapter President Byomakesh Biswal. Executive member Mr. Abinash Mohapatra, Mr. Santiswarup Samantaray, Mr. Niharkanta Panda and Mr. Manoj Das and Ms. Subhashree Mohapatra attended the meeting.
Minutes of the Meeting
- The meeting mainly deliberated preparations for Connections 2016 to be held on 27th march in Hyderabad.
- Overall expense on Connections Hyderabad would be around 50,000 to 60,000.
- Andhra Pradesh Chapter officials will try to ensure all alumni living in state participate in meet.
- We discussed about the venue and concluded that a resort will be ideal for the event. Venue will be decided in the next meeting.
- The meeting discussed sponsorship for the alumni meet in Hyderabad.
- Executive member Mr. Abinash Mohapatra, Mr. Santiswarup Samantray and Mr. Niharkanta Panda plan to attend the National Meet in Delhi on 21st February.
- Next meeting of the AP Chapter has been tentatively scheduled for February 07 at Huda Park, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad.
Thanks & Regards,
President, Andhra Pradesh