To publish your requirement write us at
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
Sunday, September 14, 2014
IIMC Alumni Association has taken a small initiative towards rehabilitation and relief work for helping the flood victims in Jammu and Kashmir.
We appeal everyone to please come forward and help in whichever way they can. Details of time, venue and what to donate are as below:
What to Donate:
Bottled Drinking Water
Insulin with Syringes
First Aid Kits
Canned Baby Food
Woolens (No old clothes)
Sanitary Napkins (No eatables)
Water purifier tablets
Also, old flex banners, mats, contributions for Sanitary pads & Sujnis
List of Medicines Required:
Please Note: All contributions and items donated should be in usable condition. Old clothes and items will NOT be accepted. Soiled, wet and expired material will not be accepted.
Friday, September 12, 2014
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
I'm encouraging applicants with first class Honours or equivalent qualifications, who are interested in undertaking *ethnographic research* on issues around media, communication, voice and listening.
Topics I'd particularly welcome include:
- Digital media and social change
- Participation, voice and listening in development (especially in India)
You would become a member of the Digital Ethnography Research Centre at RMIT University, home to leading media and digital ethnographers (Heather Horst, Sarah Pink, John Postill, Larissa Hjorth, Tania Lewis), and a growing group of postgraduate students and postdoctoral researchers.
Applications close 31 October 2014.
Please drop me an email if you would like to find out more
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Friday, September 5, 2014
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Date : 13th September 2014
Entrance Time : 09:00-11:00am (Full day event)
Venue : Unitech World, Tower D, Sector - 39 | Gurgaon - 122001 | Haryana | India
Experience : 0-2 years (Experienced candidates will be preferred)
CTC : between INR 2.98 to 3.70 LPA
Shift Timing: UK Business Hours (anytime between 10:30am to 11:30pm India Time)
Free Cab (both ways) and Free Food available
The candidate may upload resume/s at the link below
Since it's a full day event, the candidates should keep themselves available for the day. When appearing for the walk-in drive; the candidates must bring the following documents/ photocopies of their;
· Updated resume
· Address Proof
· Educational certificates: 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation
· Employment documents: Offer Letter, Relieving Letter, Last 3 months salary slips of current / last working company (If experienced)
Key Expectations / Responsibilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate and converse fluently
· Candidate will be required to work in UK shifts & take inbound calls as well as do Outbound tele-calling to deal with incoming enquiries generated by our customers & responding to them. Also, provide information about products and services via emails and letters.
· Understand the customer's query and provide accurate resolution. View information from various applications and update the records accurately.
· Candidate should be outgoing and assertive in his/her approach towards the job as the role will require investigating and resolving issues in a customised fashion and not necessarily a scripted approach. The candidate should have excellent aptitude and problem solving skills, positive attitude and is flexible to working in a "Fast-paced, high-intensity work environment." Candidate's meeting efficiency by maintaining both quality and productivity targets will be the key.
· Prior experience in Customer Care/Customer Service role will be preferred.
Detailed Job description
Purposes of the role
The role involves responding to incoming queries from Wholesale and Retail clients. This role is extremely varied and you will be expected to respond to a variety of different types of enquiries. These may include information on a customer account, details about a particular Fidelity product, resolution and prevention of a problem. Your role is to ensure that all interactions with the customer are handled in a timely manner and with a quality of response that continually exceeds the customers' expectations. Every contact with a customer should be seen as an opportunity to meet our business goal of acquiring new and retaining existing assets.
Your key accountabilities
· Productivity – Standards for your productivity of work must be adhered to.
· Quality – Standards for the quality of letters and calls must be adhered to.
· SLAs – Deliver work within the agreed SLAs of the team
· Take responsibility for handling and escalating issues/concerns identified.
· Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of all systems, processes and procedures relating to department.
Your skills and experience
· Interacting in a friendly and professional manner with customers.
· Excellent command on English language – both verbal and written.
· Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
· Ensure all inputting of information is accurate, good attention to detail.
· Develop a complete understanding of Fidelity's products, procedures and customer's needs.
· Explain UK products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting Fidelity's brand values.
· Develop a good understanding of the role and activities conducted within the Service Centre.
· Develop a complete understanding of Fidelity's systems.
· Maintain professional working relationships with other departments within Fidelity
· Develop a complete understanding of all compliance issues associated with dealing and problem resolution.
· Demonstrate diplomacy and tolerance.
· Ability to remain highly motivated and focused towards the key measurements.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Able to take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and Fidelity
Fidelity is an asset manager serving investors in all corners of the world outside North America. It was established in 1969 and manages all significant asset classes for institutional and retail investors in long-term savings products. FIL and its subsidiaries employ over 6000 people in 27 countries managing and administering $372.8 billion worldwide.